- Spare the user complicated procedures in order to leave the service.
- Let the user know, right off the bat, that they won’t be trapped into the service.
- Cut the cost of user account management.
- Boost confidence in the site or service.
- Improve your reputation and reduce the risk of bad press.
Provide an automated account closure procedure (a form) on the website if the account creation itself is automated
Provide a closure request form on the website if account creation is delayed.
In any website offering the creation of a user account:
- Create an account then check the possibility of closing it or requesting its closure online, via a similar process.