- Give interested users the possibility of easily accessing the entity’s telephone and mailing contact information.
- To improve the way content is taken into account by search engines and indexing tools.
Indicate the full postal address and the phone number of the company or organisation
- On each page of the website;
- Or on a Contact or About page, accessible directly from each page of the website.
On each page of the website or in at least one page directly available from all the pages of the website
- Check that the complete postal address and telephone number of the company or organisation is shown.
Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.