- Give users, unable to perceive the proposed sound or image, access to a text
- transcription as an alternative.
- Give users, unable to hear the sound, access to the information contained in the
- Enable bots to exploit the information, in order to improve its indexing and
- referencing, or to translate it using online language tools.
Accompany each audio or video content with a transcription:
- Either complete (containing the words and a description of the sounds and visual elements necessary for understanding);
- Or an overview (but reflecting all of the information). _ x000D_
The transcription can:
- x000D_ Appear on the page where the video or audio content is found;
- Or be immediately accessible by a link on the page where the video content is located or audio.
Identify each page containing multimedia content and, next to each audio or video content, ensure the presence of a transcription or a link giving immediate access to it.