- provide access to the information to users whose browsers or platforms don’t support the inclusion of objects or the technologies used by the included objects.
- facilitate the exploitation of that content by bots (especially web crawlers).
- simplify the presentation and/or reuse of the included content.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities.
- Improve the way content is taken into account by search engines and indexing tools.
Indicate the alternative to the objects included using one of the following solutions:
- The content of the HTML
- The content of the
- The content present immediately before or after the object;
- A link to a page providing the alternative content, placed immediately before or after the object.
This check requires the detection of the
- Disable support for third-party technologies in the browser.
- Ensure that alternative information is displayed, or that it is accessible through a link next to each object.