- Facilitating the use of forms.
- Prevent input errors.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities.
- Display the supplementary information for the label field (input help, error reporting, etc.) in the immediate vicinity of the field and its label, so that the relationship between them can be seen unambiguously.
- Avoid formatting which creates significant empty space between these elements.
Check for each form field:
- That any supplementary information on the label field (input help, error reporting, etc.) is displayed in the immediate vicinity of the field and its label.
- That there is no significant empty space between these elements.
Discover Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.