- Provide feedback to users on the actions they just performed.
- Guide users directly to the items with which they must interact.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities."
Include at the beginning of the form a message indicating that all or part of the fields require a correction of the previous input. Also indicate this information in the
title element of the page.
Optionally add to the message at the beginning of the form the list of fields to be corrected.
Indicate explicitly in the label of each relevant field that it must be corrected.
For each form:
- Submit various possible errors in each form such as failure to enter a mandatory field, non-compliance with a requested or predictable format (email address format, date, etc.), case sensitivity.
- Then, check that the user is informed of errors to be corrected at least in the
title elementof the page and that each erroneous field is reported via its label.