- Help users understand what is expected and, by doing so, facilitate their progression to the next step.
- Prevent user frustration in the face of mistakes for which they don’t have an immediate solution.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities.
For each field containing rejected data, indicate the nature of the error and provide correction help
- Either at the start of the form, in a list of incorrect fields;
- Or in the context of each field, as much as possible using its
For each form checked:
- Check for the various possible errors in each form - no input in a field, non-compliance with a requested or predictable format (format of email address, date, etc.), case sensitivity, etc.
- If the input is rejected, check that the nature of the error is specified to help in its correction, by one of the means indicated in the implementation paragraph.
Discover Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.