- Inform users, so they can decide whether or
- not to play or download the content, with full knowledge of the facts.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities.
For all video or audio content, whether for download or for online consultation, add a note on its duration. This could be indicated generically, in the form of an approximation common to a set of contents.
On each page containing multimedia content:
- Check that the duration of each audio or video content is indicated before it is played, next to the player.
- Check that the duration indicated corresponds to the actual duration, or that it is approximately correct.