- Allow users to see and, potentially, print out a trace of their orders.
- Give users written proof of the transaction.
- Improve the traceability of transactions.
Indicate the reference of the transaction on the confirmation page after validation of an online purchase.
In an e-commerce website:
- Complete an ordering procedure:
- Check that the transaction reference is correctly indicated on the order confirmation page displayed after validation of an online purchase.
Business application and benefits
The rules should be applied to your projects from the design phase through to post-implementation , and they should be understood by all professionals with web and customer experience (CX) responsibilities: from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, and editorial to technical staff. The benefits of using this ruleset are numerous, including improving customer satisfaction, web performance, and e-commerce, and expanding your client base, while also decreasing your errors and costs.
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.