- Avoid pointless browsing and orders, or even a waste of time for your users and for the organization that is offering the goods or services.
The information relating to the delivery area must be as follows:
- Place of the “final delivery”;
- Opening time of the “final delivery”;
- Means of contact (telephone, fax, e-mail).
This information must be shown at 3 different times: before payment, after payment and on the order summary email.
On an e-commerce website, in particular within the home page, the legal notices page, the help page, or in the pages on the terms and conditions or the terms of service:
- Check that there is information on the delivery area covered for products and services.