- Simplify the consultation of your archived newsletters.
- Give users an idea of the newsletter that is sent out to subscribers.
- Boost your content’s referencing.
- Improve the way content is taken into account by search engines and indexing tools.
Make all newsletters public by making their content available on the website.
For each website offering a newsletter:
- Check that the newsletters archives are available online.
Business application and benefits
The rules should be applied to your projects from the design phase through to post-implementation , and they should be understood by all professionals with web and customer experience (CX) responsibilities: from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, and editorial to technical staff. The benefits of using this ruleset are numerous, including improving customer satisfaction, web performance, and e-commerce, and expanding your client base, while also decreasing your errors and costs.
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.