- Leave the master user of his choice in banking data storage.
- Prevent potential legal problems in case of complaint or data theft.
- Strengthen user confidence in the use of their data.
- Do not automatically save data allowing the use of a means of payment without the user's explicit consent.
- Obtain the explicit consent of the user to save a means of payment intended to be automatically reused by the service (opt-in and not opt-out).
Check that during the ordering process, the means of payment used is not automatically saved by the service, and that the option to save the data for automatic reuse requires explicit validation (opt-in and not opt-out).
Discover Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.