- Leave the master user of his choice in banking data storage.
- Prevent potential legal problems in case of complaint or data theft.
- Strengthen user confidence in the use of their data.
- Do not automatically save data allowing the use of a means of payment without the user's explicit consent.
- Obtain the explicit consent of the user to save a means of payment intended to be automatically reused by the service (opt-in and not opt-out).
Check that during the ordering process, the means of payment used is not automatically saved by the service, and that the option to save the data for automatic reuse requires explicit validation (opt-in and not opt-out).
Business application and benefits
The rules should be applied to your projects from the design phase through to post-implementation , and they should be understood by all professionals with web and customer experience (CX) responsibilities: from strategy to operations, marketers to project managers, and editorial to technical staff. The benefits of using this ruleset are numerous, including improving customer satisfaction, web performance, and e-commerce, and expanding your client base, while also decreasing your errors and costs.
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.