- Allow users to identify the exact documents required, if they need to return a product.
- Anticipate potential problems, in the case of a refund request submitted after the statutory cooling-off period.
- Reduce the number of needless procedures and the number of customer service requests.
- Increase an e-commerce site’s conversion rate.
Indicate, at least in the terms and conditions, information on reimbursement conditions: deadlines, costs and supporting documents required.
On at least one of the following pages: terms and conditions of use or sale, the home page, the legal notices page, the product page, the about page or the help page:
- Check that there is information on the reimbursement conditions.
Discover Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.