- Allow users to identify the exact documents required, if they need to return a product.
- Anticipate potential problems, in the case of a refund request submitted after the statutory cooling-off period.
- Reduce the number of needless procedures and the number of customer service requests.
- Increase an e-commerce site’s conversion rate.
Indicate, at least in the terms and conditions, information on reimbursement conditions: deadlines, costs and supporting documents required.
On at least one of the following pages: terms and conditions of use or sale, the home page, the legal notices page, the product page, the about page or the help page:
- Check that there is information on the reimbursement conditions.