- Enable the referencing of the contents of PDF documents.
- Simplify the handling and reuse of the contents of PDF documents.
- Ensure the readability of the contents of PDF documents.
- Improve the accessibility of content for people with disabilities.
- Improve the way content is taken into account by search engines and indexing tools.
Do not distribute PDFs resulting from the scanning of initial documents, only distribute documents converted to digital format (by OCR if necessary).
For each internal PDF document published on the website:
- Display or open the document
- Check that the displayed text is immediately selectable on the screen or that it can be consulted in a screen reader.
Opquast training and certification
The objective of these rules and the Opquast community mission is ‘making the web better’ for your customers and for everyone! Opquast rules cover the key major areas of risk that can negatively affect website users such as privacy, ecodesign, accessibility and security.